We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to people with brain injury and their families.
It is particularly challenging for a small charity at the moment, but we are determined to develop and grow the support we can offer people.
Your gift will enable us to continue to directly support people and we are grateful for your help.
There are many ways to donate. You can do this:
- On-line through justgiving
- Cheque- made out to 'Headway Norfolk and Waveney'
- A gift in your will- this can provide a better future for people in Norfolk affected by brain injury
- A gift in memory- Sometimes people and families affected by brain injury request that monies be donated to Headway Norfolk and Waveney rather than, for example, flowers at a funeral
- Celebrations- ask your friends and family to donate to Headway in lieu of gifts for your wedding or birthday
For further information about how to donate, please contact Ian Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Headway centres.