The ABI connections team is a Big Lottery funded team that is designed to raise awareness of brain injury and the effects it has. We aim to help people who have an acquired brain injury to manage the effects and achieve the best life possible.
Hayley is the ABI community OT that has 20+ years experience in the NHS with both stroke and ABI experience. She has a keen interest in cognitive rehabilitation.
Ellie is our lived experience coordinator who has worked within the Norwich Headway centre since 2016.
Emma is our lived experience communicator, who acquired a brain injury in 2014. Her past journalistic experiences will help promote our services and the impact of an ABI.
We offer varied client centred services including:
- One to one home support.
- In reach into Hospital.
- Video calls / telephone calls.
- We run group sessions for clients covering a range of activities in Norwich, Gorleston and Kings Lynn.
- Living with brain injury 6-week courses.
- Regular peer support groups.
- Monthly carer program and support groups.
For more information on our project please get in touch:
Hayley - Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org 07719370828
Ellie - Ellen.email@example.com 07759248183