Philanthropy lays an important role in helping us to provide vital services for people affected by a brain injury or a stroke.
Your gift will enable us to continue to directly support people and we are grateful for your help.
There are many ways to donate. You can do this:
- On-line donations through justgiving
- Cash donations or cheques made payable to 'Headway Norfolk & Waveney' at one of our Headway centres.
- Corporate support. If you are running a business, or work for a larger organisation, and would like to support your local community please get in touch.
- A gift in your will. Such a gift can provide a lasting legacy people in Norfolk affected by brain injury.
- A gift in memory. You can request that gifts are donated to Headway Norfolk and Waveney in memory of a loved one.
- Celebration. Ask your friends and family to donate to Headway in lieu of gifts for your wedding or birthday.
For further information about how to support us fundraise with Headway Norfolk & waveney, please contact Daniel Williams, email@example.com 07796 261415 or call one of our Headway centres.